- You have a daily 1 minute commute.
- You have more time for other things because of the 1 minute commute
- You can eat lunch at home and save money
- You save money on fuel and other transport costs
- You can take a productive break when you want and do something around the home
- You are available for the kids
- You can be more flexible with your hours
- It’s nice to feel like you are your own boss even if you are still really working for someone else
- There are less office politics to deal with
The hazards of working at home:
1. Little interaction with other people. After a while, this becomes a problem for me.
2. A tendancy to either work less of more. Sometimes work doesn’t really stop until you go to bed, other days I can be easily distracted.
3. Distractions at home such as kids and wife.